Decorative Concrete - Pool deck overlays and more!
- Searching for highly rated and affordable decorative concrete installers near me? You've come to the right place!
- Offering the best interior and exterior services for entryways, offices and more.
- Let our custom designers create a unique solution for you.. Call for a free estimate
- Hire a trusted, licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Top local reviews for residential, commercial and industrial concrete services.
What’s your first thought when you think of a concrete floor? For most people, it will bring back memories of crowded school halls or that trip to the hospital. In general, most of us associate concrete with more utilitarian options for garages, warehouses, or basements.
That's a shame because we've come a long way since your only options were a plain, ugly, old slab. Nowadays, decorative concrete floors are being used in new installations, construction, and remodeling projects in all sectors from industrial to residential.
Concrete these days can easily be colored, painted, etched, stamped, or even stenciled on to change the look completely. Even a plain old polished concrete flooring looks high end compared to the drab surfaces many associate with concrete.
Perfect Decorative Concrete Solutions in Baton Rouge
Decorative concrete is a technique that usually involves the application of a decorative coating over an existing concrete surface. The concrete coating can be colored, textured, or painted to match almost anything you like.
You could, for example, use concrete resurfacing to amp up the impact of your patio or pool deck by simply stamping a repeating design. It could be made to look like bricks, for instance, or given a slight stain to match your structure colors. Who says that concrete patio designs need to be boring?
A World of Decorative Finishes
- Acid Staining and Etching: This finish is achieved by applying an acidic chemical is applied to the concrete. It helps to rough up the surface so that it looks more like natural stone, or wood. The chemicals change the makeup of the concrete, and so are permanent.
- Dyes or Stains: Colorants are often used in addition to the acid stain technique. These allow you to get the exact color effect that you want.
- Concrete Stamping: With stamping, a mold is applied to the concrete while it’s still wet, or where the concrete is poured into molds before it is laid. The effect will etch in a design that can really add oomph to plain old concrete.
- Engraving: Engraving is usually done on an existing slab of concrete. The design is essentially carved out of the concrete when it’s dry.
- Stencils: Stencils can be laid down over the concrete to create a pattern. Stain can be applied over the top to change the overall look. A stencil can also be pressed down into the surface to leave an imprint while it’s still wet.
Discover the Durability of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Whether you’re looking to beautify your basement for additional living space or installing flooring in your nearly-complete dream home or business, decorate concrete flooring is a truly economical solution that stands the test of time—while looking stunning in the process.
At Concrete Flooring Baton Rouge, we provide the best concrete services in the state, and we do it at an affordable rate. We’d love to discuss what we can do for your floors. Check out our gallery for some inspiration, then give us a call, let us know what you have in mind, and we’ll set you up with a free no obligation quote. Even if you don't have an idea, our team can take a look at your space. We'll chat a bit about your style, and craft the perfect floor for you.
Request A Free Quote!