Garage Flooring - One-Day Installation Services!
- No need to google "highly rated, professional, and affordable concrete services near me", you've already found the best!
- We offer top of the line residential, commercial, and industrial garage flooring.
- Our custom designer teams specialize in interior and exterior concrete flooring
- Looking for the price of a trusted and licensed concrete contractor? Call for a free estimate today!
When it comes to installation, construction, and remodeling projects, there is always some inconvenience involved. It’s noisy, messy and generally takes longer than you’ll expect. There’s no getting around it, improving a property is messy.
It’s a nuisance, but you put up with it because you want your industrial, commercial or residential property to be fully functional and also look good at the same time. Good looks matter less in areas that are more functional, like garages, warehouses, or basements.
With areas like that, you want floors finished as soon as possible. That’s where our epoxy garage floors will come in handy. We use a specialist epoxy garage floor coating that is made to dry as quickly as possible.
We’ll be in and out of there the same day. Then we leave it to dry overnight. Your new epoxy garage floor covering will be ready to use the very next day.
Can I Opt for a More Decorative Finish?
We are happy to create any custom garage floors that you like. Just do keep in mind that any additional techniques we need to apply will mean that the work will take longer. That said, our team of expert epoxy garage floor coating contractors will work as quickly as possible.
You’ll be able to get back to using your garage in next to no time at all.
What are the Benefits of the Epoxy Coating?
When it comes to concrete flooring, you have a few options. You can polish the concrete, stain it, or paint it. There are several techniques that you can employ to get the look you want. Why then go to the trouble of applying an epoxy coating over the top?
For a second, think about those insects that are embedded in amber. Some insects have been preserved for millions of years because they were completely coated in amber. Amber is a type of resin, and so is the epoxy coating.
When it comes to your garage, here are the benefits:
- Very strong
- Scratch and scuff resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won’t stain or fade easily
- Adds a high-gloss finish
- Durable as it bonds with the concrete
- It allows you to add a feeling of depth to the floor. The epoxy is translucent, so you’ll feel as though you’re walking on a pane of glass. In this case, though, the glass won’t shatter.
- The epoxy can also help to smooth out uneven surfaces a little and ensure that the floor is completely smooth.
It's also a simple way to add effects without spending an enormous amount of time on the project. The color coating can be added to the epoxy to change up the look of the floor. You can also add in metallic flecks so that the floor resembles quartz more. There’s a lot that you can do to add more oomph with the coating.
#1 Providers for Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
Concrete Flooring Baton Rouge is the top provider of epoxy garage flooring in the Baton Rouge—and we can have your garage finished in a single day at an affordable rate. Our service can’t be beat.
Give us a call, and we’ll discuss your needs and set you up with a fair quote. You’ll find that it’s a lot more affordable than you think.
Request A Free Quote!